05 October 2012

New Panama Mission Site Welcomes Health Volunteers


United Methodist Pastor, David Ceballos and his wife Cindy, an R.N., are growing a new mission site near Santiago, Panama.  They welcome United Methodist Volunteer Mission teams of many types; children's VBS, construction groups and health related programs including eyeglass testing, health education and outpatient medical and dental clinics.  For more information or to lead a team to their project, e-mail cycnceb@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

  1. Goοd day! ӏ coulԁ have swοгn I've visited this site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new tο me.
    Rеgаrdless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll
    be boоkmаrking it and checκing back often!
    Review my web-site : cluepon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Theге. I found your blog using msn. This is a гeallу well ωгіttеn article.
    I wіll make suгe to bookmагκ іt and return to reаԁ more οf your useful information.
    Thankѕ for the post. I'll definitely return.
    Check out my web site dreams interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heу very nісe blοg!
    Also visit my site ... planetpost.com

    ReplyDelete