With travel season beginning, it is time to emphasize the importance of Zika virus prevention for international travelers. CDC has updated Zika information and resources available for you and your membership. Please visit the Zika Webpage (http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html ) to find resources for your audiences.
You can also stay informed about Zika by using the following links:
- Microsite, which adds real-time Zika information to your website. This microsite would be especially appropriate to post on blogs.:https://tools.cdc.gov/medialibrary/index.aspx#/microsite/id/234558
- Travel recommendations: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/zika-information
- Countries and territories with outbreaks: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/geo/index.html
- Pregnant women information: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/pregnancy/
- Parent information: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/parents/index.html
- CDC Emergency Partners newsletter: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USCDC/subscriber/new?topic_id=USCDC_964